Thursday, May 3, 2012

Last Week’s Post

Hey Guys,

I am using the post for last week since I forgot to post, and this week’s will come immediately after (I know you’re pretty excited about that).  So last week Lori Healey, the Director of the NATO hosting committee stopped by the office for one of Niagara’s Morning Conversations.  These days are especially brutal because I have to be at work by 7 AM, which means I’m waking up at around 4:45 AM.  Anyway, it was nuts when she got here, and cameras from ABC, NBC, and Fox were here along with multiple newspapers.  Her presentation was pretty basic and short, and she was in and out of the office pretty quickly.  She address security issues, traffic control, etc. surrounding the upcoming NATO Summit in Chicago.  I did get to interview her once she was done speaking though, which was pretty cool.  Other than that, the week was pretty uneventful except for my continued efforts on the Abrahamic Tent Initiative, which I told you guys about in one of my previous posts.  Hope all is well! See you in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment