Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May Already?!

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing great! I can't believe that it's already May. How time flies!

I'm still loving my work at the Sierra Club. I think in an earlier blog I mentioned that I was working on designing a new Sierra Club campaign called Campuses Beyond Oil. We've been putting a tremendous amount of work in to our campaign plan and it's been an amazing learning experience. Yesterday, we presented our plan to the team and will be spending the rest of the week figuring out the kinks. It's really exciting to be a part of this campaign at the design level and I can't wait to see the success!

Next month I will move back to half time at the Sierra Club and work the other half of the time in Congresswoman Betty Sutton's office. I'm excited to get the opportunity to work in a Congresswoman's office and see the juxtaposition of non-profit work to government work. Hopefully I'll be able to see which one suits me better.

Can't believe all of our friends will be graduating this weekend!

-Marla 

No comments:

Post a Comment