Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Belated Easter!

Hey guys, I know I'm a few days late, not that it matters too much, but my goal WAS to stay consistent with these posts! Haha. Annnnny ways, everything around the office has been normal. Since the internship is wrapping up, it's the time of year to inform our regular clients that they won't be meeting with us anymore; it's been tough. There are about 4 or 5 clients that I meet with weekly who I have become very comfortable with. They were pretty upset when I told them the news, but were very happy that I'll be graduating. I just reassured them that the other volunteers are amazing, and will be able to help them just as much as I was able to. Speaking of the other volunteers, they really are amaaazing! We have all become like a big family, and I had not clue that we would become so close, considering I'm not very good with making "new friends." It's something that I easily overcame in this office because everyone here is just so genuine. I appreciate people like that. I hate to have to leave them, but everything must come to an end. Actually, me and another volunteer have planned a trip to go to Guatemala this summer; random, I know, but we both really want to improve on our Spanish skills. I'm soo excited! Oh yea, and another one of my clients got a job, which is awesome! I'll end on that note. Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment