Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hey All, Sorry I've forgotten to update you all in a while. Life in DC is pretty great. Lauren and I are currently enjoying a lazy Sunday at her dorm. This last week I went to the "Good Jobs, Green Jobs" conference in Philly which was put on by the Blue-Green Alliance. The conference aimed at promoting conversation between environmental groups and the unions. As these two groups are often pinned against each other this annual conference offers an opportunity to reinforce our common ground. At work, I'm working on the preliminary recruitment and strategizing of the "Campuses Beyond Oil Campaign". This will be the parallel student campaign to the Beyond Oil Campaign. The official launch will be next fall. In my minimal free time I've been studying for the LSAT. It's been rather discouraging thus far, but hopefully the tides will turn before the June LSAT. Hope all of your internships are going well! -Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment