Sunday, April 8, 2012

Falafel House!

Hello Everyone! Work is work, and I think my butt and the chair are eventually merging to become one. Work is good! Here are some pictures to distract you from noticing I have nothing to say about the internship:
Falafel House!
You weren't suppose to take pictures. Oops. 
I visited Adam's Morgan for the first time during the day, and it's grand. I walked somewhere around 8 miles on Saturday and had to put my feet up for the rest of the day. Had the best falafel of my life, went to a chocolate store called Cocova, and went into a Tibetan and African store--they had stuff they bought for like 2 cents in those country and sell here fro $30. But walking into the store is a treat itself.

Happy Passover/Easter everyone! Hope ya'lls is doing great!!!

2 comments:

  1. My roommate is obsessed with Amsterdam's. haha it really is the best falafel in DC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm take me to that falafel place, also that shop looks like the Arab shook in Israel very cool

    ReplyDelete