Sunday, February 12, 2012

New America Foundation

Hello hello all!!

I hope everyone is well!!

I am currently also living in DC. I am right next to National's Stadium in SW. Even though it is much more low key, I love the location. I especially love DC. It is isn't a Chicago or NYC, but it is still a city. It has the small-city/big-city feel; it is a perfect mix.

I am working at the New America Foundation which is a non-partisan, non-profit think-tank right off of the Farragut North metro station (well about 2 blocks from it on L street). I am a research intern with their National Security Studies Program, and I work right under a research associate and also the Director of the program. Among other things, he is currently working on his next book on Osama bin Laden.

I am looking forward to hearing about all of your residencies! It seems we have a wide array of locations!! It should keep things interesting!!

Cheers!

_Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment