Monday, February 6, 2012

Whoooa!

Hey everyone! Hope all is well. DC is pretty damn amazing, and I'm really stunned I've been here a month already. Regarding my job, I can't really give any information about what I do specifically, which isn't really that exciting anyways. I do update binders, which is rather horrible and tedious. I write memos, research, answer the telephone, send emails, write emails, and tomorrow I'm waking up at a god awful hour to volunteer. I also get soda. My boss occasionally wears hipster glasses, and he's only a couple of years older than me. My other boss is pretty badass and can write like no other. How the hell did I get a job writing when I write such shitty blog posts? Oh well! Let me know how things are going for you! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment