Monday, March 19, 2012

03/12-03/18

Hey everyone!

This past week was good, considering how beautiful the weather has been. Chicago hit record highs, 80+ days! Overall, last week was pretty simple, nothing extraordinary. One of my clients got hired at a place that I helped him apply for, which is AMAZING! Another one of my clients got called back for an interview this week, and he is seems so thankful for my help. Client service can be stressful, but those moments make the stress worthwhile. Yesterday, we had our ongoing training, and we had a guest speaker who is a Residence Program Manager at a YMCA in Evanston (I think). She was great, and she's a social worker, so her advise was very relevant to the issues that we have in our office.


From today through Wednesday, my two supervisors will be at our national office in D.C. training, so they left me in charge! This should be fun :)


Well, hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment