Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slooooow Times

Hey Guys,

Things at Niagara have been pretty slow lately and I’ve just been doing very boring data entry stuff.  Last week the Consul General of Mexico in Chicago came in to speak about Mexico’s economy, drug cartels, and politics.  He was interesting to listen to, but there was something about him that I did not trust.  When I asked him a question about Mexico’s policy to simply shift the drug cartels to another country rather than eradicate them, he looked uncomfortable and gave me a very stereotypical political answer.  Anyway, we have a few more consul generals coming in the next few weeks, which should be exciting.  Having these events are the best part of my time here because they order awesome Turkish food.  I hope everyone else is doing well.

Best,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment