Sunday, March 18, 2012

Blossoms!

Hello again everyone!

This week's internship experience was slow. Very slow. We moved offices. And I have to digitalize a quote book that looks like its 300 pages. Maybe 400. It seems like one million. Not sure but not looking forward to it. There was a tab on Christopher Columbus, all these quotes about him. He's sort of a d-bag, so I don't know why there were about 6 page of quotes from him. That was ridiculous. I'm still working on it, suppose to finish it this week but I only just got through the Cs. So that's been my work so far, at least all that I can talk about for now!

Green Fountain for St. Patty's day!


DC is GORGEOUS right now--I feel like singing in the national Mall. St Patty's was amazing, and I took a snap of the White House's green fountain.

Sunday was phenomenal as well--I paddle-boated on the tidal basin, ate an entire loaf of pesto and cheese bread, listen to poets, walked around the spring time version of DC, and frolicked in the blossoms. Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment