Tuesday, March 27, 2012

")

Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe this semester is almost over! Last week went well. As I mentioned in my last post, I was pretty much left in charge of the office for 3 days while my supervisors were training in D.C. It was very laid-back. I got to chat with my fellow interns on a more personal level, and we shared our ideas of how we feel about non for profits and the systematic improvements that our organization could use. I actually got a lot of work done, too. A lot of our clients come in wanting help with creating resumes, so I'm in the process of putting together a resume writing workshop. As much as I hate public speaking, I feel that our clients will really benefit from the workshop, so I'll put my fear aside. haha. Oh, and I almost had a little situation when this lady who was clearly mentally unstable strolled into the office, but I think that I handled it well! (O_O)

Well, I hope every one has a terrific and productive week!
")

No comments:

Post a Comment