Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello!

Hi All!

I hope everyone is doing well after the long Spring Break? ... right? ..right? Just kidding... I suppose we are all in the real world now. No more fun spring breaks, but that doesn't go for all of our friends who are still in school! I was lucky enough to have my fiancee visit in DC! I was a great weekend, and I was able to show her around the touristy side of things as well as the general residential. We walked around the Mall, visited the Spy Museum (not as good as the Newseum! I recommend the former!! no doubt). We also had a nice tour of the Capitol by one of the staffers I worked with during the summer! I was grateful for Elyse, my fiancee, to see a place we very well might be living some day! Who Knows!

But now, back to work! It has been a slow start to the week, but I will be running over to the Embassy of Pakistan today for errands. It looks like its sunny! I look forward to walking outside..though it is a bit cold, and the rain took out some of the Cherry Blossoms...

Well that's it for now!

Cheers!

_Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment