Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is in the air

The weather is finally getting nice in DC, and I could not be happier.  I live by a zoo so it is safe to say that is my new hangout spot.  I absolutely adore the neighborhood I live in.

Last week was an intense week.  We have been doing a lot of press lately so last week I had to enter in all of our media forms into our database.  In addition, I had to create an action kit for birth control.  An action kit is something we make for chapter leaders so that they can make better events.  So it was my job to create action events, which includes everything from making a script for talking to legislators to sample tweets.

I am going to New York City this weekend to meet up with some friends from Illinois.  I've never been so I am super excited.  I also love the fact that it costs me less than $20 roundtrip.  How crazy!

Hope all is well with everyone else! Peace, love, CLP

1 comment:

  1. what?! less than $20 round trip! Jealous it cost me a lot more than that when I went. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete